Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Hola, Amigas!


Hola, everyone!  Toni with you today sharing a cute card set using Carabelle Studio Cactus. I love this set so, don't you? It was really easy to stamp the cacti in the pot with a bit of masking and guestimating placement by eye. Voila!


Originally I had planned a sketchy look with rather messy watercoloring with Zigs for these cards but as I was getting ready to color the first, I realized it reminded me of a mama holding her baby or of a couple dancing. How could I not then add word bubbles and glasses?!


This one reminded me of Madge from Monster's Inc.


Well, next thing you know I'm designing an entire family of cacti. The one immediately below is my kid sister who's really tall and the very last is one of my nieces who's really short. LOL.



Wasn't that fun? For the full list of ingredients visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10