Friday, August 9, 2019

Bookmarks

Happy Friday and I hope you had a fantastic week! Ericka here today with something a little different. This summer has gone too quickly and my girls go back to school next week, so I thought I would make them a couple of bookmarks for school.


I used the A+ Teacher set from For the Love of Stamps and stamped them out a couple times on a variety of paper.
https://topflightstamps.com/products/for-the-love-of-stamps-a-teacher-school?_pos=1&_sid=863dd4245&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid


These bookmarks have magnets in the inside so they hold the page and don't slip out of the book.


These were so much fun to make and I might have to make some more for the teacher once the school year begins.

For more information on how I created these fun bookmarks, feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to take advantage of the Summer Sale going on now!

https://topflightstamps.com/collections/summer-beach?ref=xuzipf8pid

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10