Friday, August 2, 2019

Diamonds and a Whale

Happy Friday and I hope you had a great week! Ericka here today with another card I made using the Dots to Diamond pad by Hunkydory.


I love all the different patterns this pad has and for this card I also wanted to use the Visible Image Look Forward with Hope and thought this little whale by That's Crafty would go perfectly.


I used the Classic Pearls from Hunkydory to add little water bubbles across my page. You can't really see it but I also added an action wobble to the whale so that it was a fun interactive card as well.


For more details on how I created my card, feel free to check out my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun!! Love the pops of metallic as well as the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10