Friday, August 16, 2019

That's Crafty Boho Flowers

Happy Friday Topflight fan! Ericka here with a pretty floral card. I love coloring flowers and this  Boho Vibes set from That's Crafty is great with both flowers and feathers.


For this card I used Copics to color in this beautiful bouquet and then re-stamped it in Versamark ink to heat emboss it with WOW Clear Sparkle. Take a look at the sparkle it adds to this beautiful image.


I can't wait to create something else with more of these images.
https://topflightstamps.com/products/thats-crafty-ingrid-kristina-v-clear-stamp-set-boho-vibes-set-2?_pos=19&_sid=3679c3a52&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid


Thanks for stopping by and if you'd like more details on how I created my card, feel free to stop by my blog, Strangely Creative! Have a wonderful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10