Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Let It Snow!


Hello everyone!  Betsy here on the blog today bringing you a "Let It Snow" card using
the Dots to Diamonds Midnight paper craft pad from Hunkydory!





I first chose my panel from the Dots To Diamonds Midnight Papercraft Pad:


The gray dots on the paper indicate where to put all the pretty gemstones!  Before adhering those to my sheet I first cut my paper down to 4" x 5 1/4".  Then I heat embossed my sentiment and snowflakes with WOW Embossing Glitter in Iced Silver.  I stamped my tiny snowflakes over 
the largest of the gray dots.  I also heat embossed the edges of the panel.
Then I applied my gems.  I used the  palest and the darkest ones and adhered them in a nice scattering.  I did not cover all of the gray dots.  After the gems were down, I added Nuvo Glitter Accents in Fresh Snowfall and covered the rest of the dots and added more.  I then adhered this panel to my A2 size top folding white card base that was covered in a very pale blue snowflake paper.  When everything was dry, I sprayed the entire card with an iridescent glitter spray.  And that finished my card!


A different color of embossing powder and different colored gems would give this card a completely different look!

Topflight Stamps Products Used:


Other Products Used:

Wow Embossing Glitter in Iced Silver
Nuvo Glitter Accents in Fresh Snowfall
Iridescent Flitter Dust by Therm-o-Web
Glue
Background Paper
Clear Embossing Ink

I hope you enjoyed today's project!  For a more detailed
tutorial, please visit my blog at:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10