Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Magical Holiday Deer


Oh, my goodness.  Isn't this Aall and Create Deer dreamy? I absolutely love it and am going to have a hard time sending this card out for the holidays.


I stamped and watercolored the Aall and Create Deer.  After masking the deer, I sponging Distress Oxide Salty Ocean and spattered a bit of water. Noticed I used the PaperArtsy JOFY PS147 Stencil a bit too.


I love the swirls--snow and wind come to mind here.


I used Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and Evergreen Bough with Creative Expressions Enigma (icicles), Aall and Create Textures #50, and Polkadoodles Birds Together for additional interest.


I added some snowflakes from Visible Image Snowman Jack with white pigment ink and Distress Oxide Evergreen Bough. I spattered a bit of Copic Opaque White too.


So very dreamy. Magical, really.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10