Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Take the Path Less Travelled




Hello everyone!  Betsy here on the blog today.  I hope you've all had a great week!  
Today I'm bringing you a card featuring :
Art by Marlene by Studio Light "Little Ladies"



I also used:



I started my project by using the stencil on a panel of white A2 size card stock with Metallic Gilding Polish in Golden Olive.  Once that was dry I stamped the decorative elements. 


I next stamped the little girl with hybrid black ink and colored her with Copic markers.  I added shimmer to the wings and also doodled in them with a fine line black pen, then added dots with a white gel pen.  Next I fussy cut her out.
I covered a white A2 size top folding card and adhered my background paper to it.  I heat embossed in white my chosen sentiment.


My background paper was heavily textured.  When I heat embossed it, there were definitely missed places where the ink didn't stamp.  I was able to fill those in with a white gel pen.

It was time to assemble my card.  I really didn't like the way the stenciled background looked behind the little girl, so I die cut a 3 1/2" circle out of it and used it instead.  
It really put the focus on the little girl.
I popped her up on foam tape on top of the circle and added some gems.  And that finished my card!


Topflight Stamps supplies used:


Other supplies used:

Copic Markers
White A2 size top folding card base
Background paper
White card stock panel
Black hybrid ink
Fine line black marker
White gel pen
3 1/2" circle die
Metallic Gilding Polish - Golden Olive
Shimmer pen/Liquid Stardust
Gems
Foam tape

Thank you for stopping by today!

For a more detailed tutorial on this card, please stop by my blog:
https://caringheartcards.blogspot.com










No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10