Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Happy Purrthday from some Kooky Cats!

Greetings! It's Tuesday so you've got Kathi here to share a project with you. This week my teammates and I are showcasing wonderful products by Carabelle Studio. Since (a) I always need birthday cats and (b) I'm a crazy cat lady, I decided to create a postcard style card with Carabelle Studio's My Stamp Rubber Cling Stamp, the Kooky Cats Cling Rubber Stamp Set, and the Little Kooky Cat Rubber Stamp. I also used the Regal Frame Red Rubber Cling Stamp by Darkroom Door and Purrfect Day Clear Stamp Set by Heffy Doodle.

Here's my card which was inspired by the famous painting, American Gothic! 


A bunch of stamping and masking went into creating this card. I drew the house in the background, but didn't want to try to risk drawing a pitchfork. After the fact, I thought I should have had the male cat holding a fish skeleton. Alas. Two layers of detail clear embossing powder went onto the Regal Frame and a label machine was used for the title.

 If you'd like to know more about this card, please pop over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping!

Topflight Stamps Products Used:

















Thanks for visiting! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10