Thursday, July 8, 2021

Katzelkraft - What Else?

       Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week it's anything goes.

I decided to go with my beloved Katzelkraft stamps.


I settled on the bottles from the new release and added the parrot. I colored everything with distress inks in a very loose way and added the frog in the end - I had it already colored and cut out in my stash. The sentiment is heat embossed.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps














 

2 comments:

  1. This is darling Cornelia! So much fun and I always admire your beautiful coloring. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty clever and requires much studying - the way the frog's elbows look like he is part of the chemistry bottle!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10