Wednesday, September 22, 2021

More Art Journal Pages with PaperArtsy

 Hi, Connie here with another art journal spread using 
PaperArtsy stamps and stencils with some vintage text paper
added randomly.


To create the journal page background I'm using Distress Oxide ink, Archival ink, 
acrylic paint and stencils by PaperArtsy and the creative Sara Neumann.  I'm using
 four of Sara's and one Eclectic set. Some of the images are stamped on 
cardstock and then trimmed out and added to the pages.  The bird is stamped
 directly on the journal page and that can be tricky!


I add an acrylic stamp block under the page, that I'm going to stamp on,
and then press.  Sometimes that works and sometimes you will get a slight slip
of the stamp resulting in a double image or hallow.  Look close I  got
the hallow.  I outlined the bird with a white gel pen, defining the bird.  I did
that on several spots but it just added to the mixed media feel and the
distressed look.  I think the white gel pen worked its magic!!



Products used:


Versafine Onyx Black

Hope you enjoyed the art journal pages ~
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10