Friday, September 17, 2021

Pink Ink Happy Birthday Giraffe


 I hope you all had a wonderful week and have a fun weekend planned. Ericka here from Strangely Creative and today I'm using the Pink Ink Giraffe to create a fun birthday card.


I stamped the image in my MISTI with black Copic friendly ink and colored her up with Copics. Then I re-stamped the image so that I could emboss it her with WOW! Embossing Carnival powder. I then added some gold embossing for the fun glasses you can add to your image.
 


I added the leaves and embossed them in WOW! Adventurine and Carnival. To finish my card I used the Visible Image Happy Birthday sentiment and heat embossed it as well.

 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

 

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10