Monday, September 27, 2021

Art Journal Into Fall

 Hello Topflight Stamp Fans, Karen Bearse here today with a Fall art journal page. I also have a full tutorial & step by step video for you! You can find those on my blog here.


I just love the imagery from these elements! Nothing says fall more than owls & bats!

This stamp set Night Owl by Visible Image has some great images as well as that awesome quote. 


This Lavinia stencil Leaf Mask, is so fabulous with all the great detail. If this one is out of stock here is another one. 


 Love this circle in the circle stencil by Sara Naumann. Fresco Finish paint works great on stencils. 

 


This Number Wall stencil by Autour de Mwr is big & has so much potential. 

As for art journals, I love using the Art By Marlene journals. If you like the kraft paper look simply glue one in and then go to town. This one is 8x8 but will work well, you would just have more background space. It is on sale too! Well that is it for me this week. I hope you check back here to see what Fall/Autumn pages my team mates are creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10