Wednesday, March 13, 2024

AALL & Create Washi

Hello Crafties, Mary Key here along with my Team Members creating with "Washi-Tap" this week. 

I will be using AALL & Create stamps, die and washi-tape. Products I will be using are AALL & Create Wishy-Washi Tape #19 Janet Klein, #24 Moon Stars Die (no longer in Topflight Stamps), #481 Lil Love, and #748 Add A Motto along with Lavinia Dinkles Paynes Grey.

I used watercolor paper for my background and also to color #481 Lil Love image. First I used some leftover white cardstock and used #19 Wishy-Washi Tape and filled my cardstock which looks like this:

I then started with Lavinia Dinkles and just used a little and spritz some water to my mat and smooshed my watercolor paper onto Paynes Grey, until I get it to where I like how it looks and then heat dry. 

I then used #24 Moon Stars diecut onto my #19 Wishi-Washy panel and diecut. After finish watercoloring my image, I then stamped onto white cardstock and used #748 Add a Motto which is the stamp that says "Powered by Starts" sentiment and used Versafine Onyx Black ink.

I then assembled my pieces onto white cardstock and done! Here is my finished card.


Thank you for stoping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10