Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Happy Birthday with AALL & Create

Hello Crafties, Mary Key here! Just a reminder check out the Topflight Birthday Blog Hop and others on Instagram, you can win!

 

For my Happy Birthday card, Used AAll & Create #964 Girl Birthday, #962 Boy Birthday and #660 Texture Sampler, all by Janet Klein. I had fun making this cute card. Also, supplies I used are Lavina Dinkles - Sea Blue, Yellow, Lime Divine, and Pine Green along with some watercolor paper.

I first stamped my images and did some watercoloring using my watercolor brushes and then did some fussy cutting. 

I then used first Lavinia Dinkles Sea Blue (only a little goes a long way) onto my matt. First I spritz a little water onto my mat and used a fan brush to sprinkle a little of the color and a little more spritzing some water. I smooshed just the top and drying my watercolor paper with my heat embossing gun. I lttle more color and heat again. Then I used Dinkles Yellow (same process) and lastly a little Dinkles Lime Divine and a lttle of Dinkles Pine Green to get a little darker green. 

I then stamped the little flags in Versafine Clair - Nocturne and then fussy cut the little flags that were colored already and glued; then I started with the #660 Texture Sampler and sorted onto my cardstock panel and cut some areas and glue it. Then used foam tape to raise my boy and girl. I used the sentiment from #964 Girl Birthday (it has the same Happy Birthday for the Boy Birthday) in Versafine Clair Nocturne

Here is the completed card on white cardstock. I had fun watercoloring, smooshing and fussy cutting these cute stamped images.


Thank you for stopping by and keep crafting!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:







1 comment:

  1. I was not able to comment on the IG page of @jane_cardmakr . It said that comments had been limited. So I also couldn't tag a friend.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10