Monday, March 18, 2024

Vintage Miss You Cards

 Hello friends. Alanna here with a pair of cards today featuring the fabulous Typewriter set from Love in the Moon. To get started, I took the outer portion of the Round Arch stencil from Darkroom Door and blended on some peach ink. I cleaned off the stencil and then put it back over my blended area and stamped the typewriter image with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink

I love that this stencil set gives both the positive and negative portions. After my stamping was done, I took a couple of sentiments from the More Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle and stamped them onto the "paper".

I then took the inner portion of the Round Arch stencil and stamped the circle and stars image which is from the Birthday Wishes set from Visible Image. I stamped it with the Peach Terracotta ink pad from Spectrum Noir. This ink is part of their Shimmer Gold Pearlescent ink collection which are all so pretty!

To finish off these cards, I rounded the bottom corners. 

Find all the products I used below in the Topflight Stamps store. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10