Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Home Sweet Home


Hi everyone!  Toni with you today sharing lots and lots of fanciful mushrooms!

My stepdaughter just moved into her first apartment so I wanted a fun and happy card to help her celebrate this momentous occasion.  I have to say the That's Crafty Melina Dahl Scribbled Shrooms were absolutely perfect for this.  Look at those happy homes!

I could have built an entire town with the other stamps in this set--notice the top left stamp is a map?  Cool!


My card is primarily watercolored with Zigs and a bit of sponged clouds. I put the finishing touches on using Jane Davenport Warm Seas Glitz-Sea Sparkle Markers. These have a fat bullet tip but I had no problems using them in small areas which was really surprising.  And exciting--I'll be able to use them for all sorts of things!



Feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, to get the full ingredient list and to look at my other designs.  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10