Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Beauty is Everywhere!



Happy Fall everyone!

Today I'm sharing a sweet Autumn card using two different stamp sets from Hobby Art Ltd:



This was a quick and easy card to put together.  I started by choosing my papers.  I heat embossed the sentiment with Versafine Clair Pigment ink in Fallen Leaves and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then I die cut both the background paper and the panel for the sentiment with stitched rectangle dies from Lawn Fawn.
I stamped the Fox and snail images - and later on several of the oak leaves - with the same Versafine Clair pigment ink in Fallen Leaves.

I colored my images next.  It was helpful to already have the paper picked out so I could color them to coordinate.  I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

I fussy cut the images and adhered them to my A2 size card panel on top of the patterned papers.  I added a few enamel dots and my card was done!


Topflight Products Used:



For a more detailed tutorial check out my blog at:


Thanks for stopping by...hope your week is awesome!

Betsy


3 comments:

01 09 10