Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Fall Leaves


Hello everyone!  Betsy here on the blog today sharing this beautiful fall card using Maple Leaves Washi Tape from Alexandra Renke.







This card was easy to put together.  I started by cutting three 1/2" strip of pearlescent copper paper which I also used for my base.  I alternated those strips with pieces of the beautiful Maple Leaves washi tape and adhered all to a white panel.  On the copper strips I white heat embossed the tiny berry twig stamp from the Precious Jewels stamp set.

I then added copper peel-offs to both edges of each copper strip.  I then added Nuvo Crystal drops in Mustard Gold to each little berry.  I also added a few Espresso gems and the word "FALL" with thickers.  I glued this onto my base and my card was done!


So easy and so rich looking with all the yummy fall colors!

Topflight Products Used:



I hope you'll give this project a try!

Betsy



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10