Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Silly Snowmen


Hello everyone!  Betsy here on the blog today sharing this adorable snowmen card using 
"Silly Snowmen" & "Snow Is Falling" from For the Love of Stamps:



I started by white heat embossing a medium blue A2 size card base with the Snow is Falling stamp.  I masked out a die cut oval for my sentiment.  Although it didn't mask out cleanly, I really liked the effect it gave the oval when I did the heat embossing.


I stamped my images on Neenah 80lb Classic Crest Solar White card stock in a light gray ink.  I stamped 3 snowmen, 3 piles of snowballs and 3 single snowballs.  I colored them with Copics and added Stickles to give them some sparkle.  I fussy cut them all out.


Before assembling it all together I die cut a stitched wavy scalloped edge piece of the white card stock to use as the snowy ground.
I adhered the snowy ground on first and then the piles of snowballs.  I mounted each Silly Snowman on a mini wobble spring, shaded a bit of the ground with my Copic marker underneath each one and adhered them in various positions.  I added the snow balls and more Stickles on the ground and added a few more snowflakes and filled in some of the heat embossed snowflakes with a white gel pen.  That finished my card!


I hope you'll give todays tutorial a try.  These snowmen are just so cute and silly!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:



For a more detailed tutorial please hop on over to my own blog at:


Thanks for your support everyone!  Have a great week!

Betsy


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10