Wednesday, March 31, 2021

An Art Journal Page with Darkroom Door Stamps

Hi, Connie here with an Art Journal Page using stamps and stencils by 
Darkroom Door.  I also used some left overs from the
Mixed Media Canvas Bag project, from a couple of weeks ago.



When creating the canvas bag I cleaned my brayer on a couple of
Art Journal pages thus giving me a cool background for this
project.  I also pulled a couple of prints (from the Gel Press)
 using deli paper.  So I collaged pieces on the pages.



I used stamps and stencils by Darkroom Door to create a mixed
media type background.  Random streaks of Fresno Chalk paints
were added also.

A Paper Doll was added along with Quote. More stamps and more
stencils.  Nice thing about art journal pages is you can
keep adding, or covering up and re-adding to get the look you are
 after. A fun process for sure!



Products used:



Stencils: Circles, Brick Wall.  Eclectic: Sketchy Stars
Quote: Possible


Fresno Chalk Paints by PaperArtsy : Lawn, Gold Rush, Turquoise,
Eggshell and South Pacific.

  Thanks for stopping by
 and 
just for you
get 12% off by using the code
conniemercer at the Topflight Stamps Store.
Connie

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous work, Connie!!! Love how you layered so much so beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10