Thursday, March 18, 2021

Darkroom Door combined with Visible Image

    Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
I made a gel press background with Fresco chalk paints for this weeks card.


Before I stamped the butterflies, I sanded the background to make it nice and smooth. Stamped the butterflies and sentiment. I let some color drip down from the wings. Added white accents to the wings as well as some turquois Stickles. Splattered some black paint (Tattered Angels)




I also sponged around the edges and added some gems for extra interest. Trimmed off a tiny bit from the bottom and added a small strip of black paper.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps










     

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10