Saturday, September 16, 2023

You are Amazing - with Matching Envelopes

 Hi friends. Alanna here and I have a matching set of 3 cards to share with you today that use minimal supplies. I have also created matching envelopes to go with them.

For each card, I started by stamping the super fun Grunge Flourish stamp from Visible Image into the center of my notecard. I used different colors of inks for each of the cards. I then took one of my favorites, the Bold Enough sentiment stamp set, also from Visible Image, and stamped two of the sentiments from it over top of the previous stamping.

If you have missed my other projects where I used the Bold Enough stamp set, click here.

I rounded off the corners on the right side of the notecards and that finishes these off. Since these are very clean and simple, I decided to give them each matching envelopes. I took the same colors of inks I used on the cards and stamped just a portion of the Grunge Flourish set onto the left corner of the envelope. I think these dress up these clean and simple cards up so nicely and will be an added touch for the recipients.

Find all the products I used on my cards linked below in the Topflight Stamps store.

Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10