Friday, September 1, 2023

Lavinia Fall Sunset Journal Page

 

Happy September friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing along with the DT team and creating a fall scene. It's a bit hard to get into the fall theme when its still 104 degrees Fahrenheit here in TX but I am trying lol. I created a background using alcohol inks and then took out my Lavinia Stamps to create a fun scene.

 

I stamped the Lavina set Mae in Versafine Clair Nocturn ink and highlighted portions with a white gel pen. I also stamped the Lavinia Mystic Swirl, Lilium, and Floral Wreath stamps around my journal page. I had portions of my page that were a little sticky from the alcohol ink, so I added some left over foil and some shiny accents.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful cool weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10