Saturday, September 2, 2023

Missing you

 Hello! Alanna here and I'm excited to share with you these cards featuring stamps from both Hobby Arts and Lavinia. Scroll to the bottom of this post to see how you can save 15% on your purchases. 


To get started for these cards, I took the round image from the awesome Shadow Stamps set from Hobby Arts and stamped it onto a piece of white card stock that was trimmed down to be around 3x5 inches. I then stamped the beautiful Bron fairy image from Lavinia directly over top of the previous stamping. A small sentiment from the Basic Wishes set from Studio Light. I added each of these panels with foam tape onto some cream A2 notecards.

If you missed my post two weeks ago, I used the Shadow Stamps and Basic Wishes set on those cards as well. Click here for that post.

Find all the products I used on my cards linked below in the Topflight Stamps store.

And don't forget that Donna is running a Labor Day sale going on now through Tuesday, September 5th. It's a great time to get stocked up on your crafty goodies!

Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10