Saturday, August 19, 2023

A Trio of Birthday Cards

 Hi friends. Alanna here with a trio of quick and easy birthday cards for you today. If you know me and my style, you know that I love to create simple yet effective cards that can be mass produced when needed. 

To get started on these cards, I took the awesome Shadow Stamps set from Hobby Arts and stamped the small rectangle image three different times with the Lime Soda and Queen Bee colors of the Shimmer Pearl inks from Spectrum Noir.

I then stamped the sentiments into the center rectangle which are from the gorgeous Basic Wishes set from Studio Light. I love the larger scripty sentiments in the set and how many supporting smaller sentiments there are.

I then stamped three of the fairies from the Fairy Foragers set from Lavinia. I formed a visual triangle with my placement and that completes these cards. 

Find all the products I used on my cards linked below in the Topflight Stamps store.

Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10