Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Mooch - Lavinia Stamps

Hi Crafty Friends! Mary Key here and this week my team members and I are showing Lavinia Stamps. I wanted to make some cards of Lavinia - Mooch and some other stamps. I made at least six cards which will be for a friend of mine for her birthday. She loves cats. 

I am using Mooch, Fern Heads and one stamp from a set from Foliage Set 2 along with some Lavinia Dinkles, Elements ink pads and VersaFine Clair Nocturne along with Acetate Hill Masks, Acetate Circle Masks, Gel Press and watercolor paper.

My first card I created is with some green tones and wanting to look like the night. I used my Gel Press with Elements Sundance ink pad, I used a brayer and added some color. I then added some colors of  Lavinia Dinkles colors are Deep Yellow, Sea Blue and Pine Green into a small pan pool of water of each color. Sprinkled wet colors onto the Gel Press and then added my watercolor card. I made several cards. After watercolor cards were dry then ink blended colors Elements Blue Lagoon with Acetate large Circle Mask and then Acetate Hill Mask for the bottom with Lavinia Elements Pine and Lavinia Elements Olive. I then started to stamp Mooch and then the Fern Heads along with Foliage Set 2 with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink pad. After letting it dry I then added some white circles and also some ink pens of yellow and white. This is one of the cards done.


Next card colors I used Elements Sundance ink pad with a brayer and the Gel Press and Lavinia Dinkles Amethyst, Pine Green, Deep Yellow with watercolor paper. When dry used Elements Blue Lagoon on the top corners with some Graphite to darken the corners and also with the Acetate Circle Masks and the bottom used Acetate Hill Masks with Elements Pine and Olive ink pads then stamped and added some white circles and ink pens of yellow and white.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10