Monday, June 17, 2024

Butterfly Birthday

 Hi friends. Alanna here on the blog with you today. I have a birthday card to share with you using lots of fun products and the best part is that this card came together in less than 15 minutes.

To get started, I took the Boxes 6 Up stencil from Darkroom Door and stenciled it with the Mermaid ink from Lavinia. I've mentioned it before but these inks from Lavinia are so rich and creamy and they blend like butter. I absolutely love working with them.

After my stenciling was done, I trimmed down the panel. I then stamped the Butterfly Collage image from Studio Light onto the panel at an angle. Note that this stamp seems to be out of stock but there are lots of others like this to choose from here.

I then stamped my sentiment onto white card stock which is from the Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle. I added thin strips of card stock behind it and added it to my stamped and stenciled panel.

I added this panel with foam tape onto a white A2 notecard. I finished off the card by adding in some white pearls. 

Find these products below in the Topflight Stamps store.

Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10