Monday, June 3, 2024

Having fun with Washi

 Hi friends.  Alanna with you today with a super fun birthday card. I am once again using one of the washi tapes from AALL & Create that when laid out together one on top of the other create a fun scene. This time, I am using the Sugar Roll washi tape. If you missed my first card from a few weeks ago using this style of washi tape, click here

I started out my card by creating my focal point with the washi tape. It is very easy to see where you should trim the washi tape in-between sections. To create this image, there are 4 lengths of washi needed.

After it was complete, I took a circle die and die cut it and then took the same size circle die and die cut just a piece of white card stock and adhered the two together to give a little more weight and dimension to this. I then took a slightly smaller circle die and die cut it from black. I then added the focal panel to it.

I then die cut the Broken Mesh die from Visible Image from pink card stock and added it to a white A2 notecard. This die is so much fun. I went ahead and cut mine apart into four sections and manipulated it a bit since the center section wasn't going to be seen. 

I added my focal image and then my sentiment which is from the B

Best Birthday Ever stamp set. I finished off the card by adding in some clear enamel dots.

Find all the products I used below in the Topflight Stamps store. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10