Friday, May 31, 2024

Adorable Baby Boy Card with Craft Emotions


Hello friends!

Ericka from Strangely Creative here, and today I’m excited to share a cute baby boy card that I’ve created! This adorable card features a simple yet charming set from Craft Emotions called "Baby Boy." I absolutely love how this set brings a sweet and playful touch to any baby-themed project.

To start, I stamped the images using Versafine Clair Nocturn ink. This ink is fantastic for getting crisp and clear impressions, which is perfect for detailed stamps like these. Once the images were stamped, I brought them to life using the Spectrum Noir Colorista Watercolor Markers. These markers are incredibly user-friendly and makes for easy watercoloring. The vibrant and blendable colors allowed me to create soft, dreamy hues perfect for a baby boy card.


I focused on creating a balanced and harmonious look by combining various shades of blue and adding pops of other gentle colors to highlight the adorable elements of the set.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my latest creation. I hope this baby boy card inspires you to create your own adorable projects. If you have any questions or would like to share your own creations, feel free to leave a comment below. Have a wonderful weekend, and happy crafting!


Topflight Supplies Used


Craft Emotions - Baby Boy
Craft Emotions - Baby Boy
Shop at:
TP
WOW! Embossing - Clear
WOW! Embossing - Clear
Shop at: TP
Double Sided Tape
Double Sided Tape
Shop at:
TP
Tsukineko - VersaFine Clair - Nocturn
Tsukineko - VersaFine Clair - Nocturn
Shop at: TP
Spectrum Noir - Colorista Watercolour Markers - Vibrant
Spectrum Noir - Colorista Watercolour Markers - Vibrant
Shop at:
TP




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10