Thursday, May 2, 2024

Fresco Paint Underwater Scene

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's all about different kinds of Media here on the Topflight blog. I used Fresco paints  and a visible Image stencil to make my background.
I brayered the paints onto my gel plate and put down the stencil. Pulled the print. I brushed in the white parts left by the stencil with distress inks.  I stamped the fish onto scrap paper and colored them with alcohol ink markers. Stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. Lastly I added Crystal Lacquer to the fishes eyes and some googly eyes as well. 
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 
Check out the SALE going on now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10