Friday, May 3, 2024

Visible Image Mixed Media



Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and  today I have a Mixed Media page I made using some Visible Image supplies along with the PaperArtsy Fresco Paints. First I need to apologize for my post and pictures. My house was stuck by lightning and it just happened to fry both of my computers along with my light box. So my pictures aren’t as nice as they usually are and are lacking my watermark. I’m doing my post on photo so I also apologize for the lack of links. 


I love playing with my gel press and so for my background I used the PaperArtsy Cerise and pulled up the print I then used the Visible Image Fragments stencil With the Twilight Fresco Paint. I stamped the Visible Image Butterfly Effect on a gel press leftover and cut it out with the coordinating die. 

I used the AALL & Create Die Set 34 and attached all my elements to complete my page. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

Check out the SALE going on now!



1 comment:

01 09 10