Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Fun with Fungi – Hobby Art Mushroom Card

Hello, Lisa Hoel here! This week our brand focus over at Topflight Stamps is Hobby Art. I love this set called Fungi and I wanted a chance to play with the new Lavinia Dinkles Ink Powder to create some backgrounds.


After creating several Dinkles backgrounds and picking one to use, I stamped the mushrooms with permanent black ink and then watercolored over the top. I'll have to experiment more with ink powder; it's lots of fun to play with!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted daily!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

Hobby Art stamp set - Fungi

Paper Artsy - Seth Apter Mini 50

AALL & Create - Everyday Sentiments

Lavinia Dinkles - Lime Divine

Versafine Clair Ink - Shady Lime
Versafine Ink - Black Onyx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa. I love your fun fungi card. The colors are beautiful. I like seeing what the Dinkles look like. I think they would be cool to try out.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10