Thursday, May 30, 2024

Craft Emotions - Have a Jawsome Day

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are featuring Craft Emotions on the Topflight blog. Such an awesome stamp company. They are located in the Netherlands. 
Now since we are approaching summer I felt I cna make an ocean themed card - I love to make those!
I started out with a light greenish blue background paper and used a fishnet stencil with blue distress oxide ink for my background.I stamped the shark and colored him with alcohol ink markers. I cut him out and added him to my background. The sentiment is from the set Ocean 5. the little fish are from Ocean 1.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10