Monday, May 27, 2024

4 Birthday Cards in Under 15 Minutes?

 Hi friends.  Alanna back on the blog today with you. This week, we are featuring the brand Craft Emotions. I have two pairs of birthday cards to share with you today which were both made in under 15 minutes! Also, you can purchase everything I used on my cards today for 15% off with the Memorial Day sale. No code needed! Sale ends May 27th, 11:59 PM EST.

Both sets of cards feature the same products, just different papers from the same collection. They are the amazing Colourful Cascade papers from AALL & Create.  There are 2 different sizes, each in 4 different patterns. For this package, I was able to get two A2 card panels from one sheet of paper. This paper is more like card stock and is very thick and luxurious. And the designs are so fun! There are several different versions which you can check out here.

After my panels were trimmed down, I took the large birthday sentiment from the Handlettering Happy Birthday & Numbers set from Craft Emotions and stamped it in Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. I then took some of the small images from the Fireworks stamp set, also from Craft Emotions, and stamped a few of the images around my sentiments.

I added the panels with foam tape to my card bases and that completes these cards. Here is the first version.

And here is the second version.

All products I used can be found in the Topflight Stamps store below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10