Monday, May 20, 2024

2 Floral Birthday Cards

 Hi friends. Alanna here with a pair of birthday cards today in my signature clean and simple style. For these cards, I started by taking the Flower Smudge Flower Smudge set from AALL & Create and stamped it directly onto white card panels that measure 4x5.25 inches. 

If you want to see other posts of mine using the Flower Smudge set, click here and here.

I stamped the images using the Mermaid Elements ink from Lavinia. These inks are an absolute dream to stamp with and to blend with.

After my focal images were stamped, I stamped my sentiments which are all from the Best Birthday Ever Best Birthday Ever set from Visible Image. I love the sentiments in this set, especially the one that says bestie. I stamped them with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. After these were stamped, I allowed them to dry so as to not smudge the ink. I then took two pieces of black card stock that measure 4x5.25 inches and I adhered them more to the left of some teal A2 sized note cards. 

I then added my stamped panels. Because they are the same size as the black panels, they are offset a bit which I thought was a fun look. I finished off the cards with some white pearls from my stash.

Find all the products I used below in the Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps store. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10