Saturday, September 30, 2023

Direct to Paper with the Spectrum Noir Shimmer Pearl Inks

 Hi friends. Alanna here sharing with you a quick and easy card featuring my favorite shimmer pearl inks from Spectrum Noir along with the beautiful Flower Smudge set from AALL & Create.

To get started, I did a direct to paper technique to apply three different colors of the Shimmer Pearl inks. I used Peach Rose, Raspberry. and Sugar Plum. I wish you could see the shimmer in the photo. Once my panel was dry, I took one of the floral images from the Flower Smudge set and stamped it one time with my Versafine Nocturne Claire ink and then I rotated my panel and stamped it again so that it was coming down from the top.

Once this was dry, I trimmed it down and added it with foam tape to a black A2 notecard. I then took the Raspberry color and swiped it onto some white card stock. I then stamped the sentiment onto it which is from the Basic Wishes set from Studio Light. I added foam tape behind this and added it to the card, flush to the right side. 


Find all the products I used on my card here in the Topflight Stamps store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10