Friday, September 8, 2023

Darkroom Door Inspiration Card

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am continuing the tribute to beautiful Rachel from Darkroom Door. I only had the pleasure of meeting her in person once during Creativation in 2019. She was a lovely person and I had a great time taking one of her creative card classes. Her art and journaling were always an inspiration and I had the pleasure to use a variety of her stamp designs.

 


There are so many amazing Darkroom Door designs and it would be impossible to pick a favorite set but I have always loved the Butterflies Background Stamp. I started with some Lavinia Elements Ink blending with Mermaid, Blue Lagoon, and Violet Chalk.


I used the WOW! Golden Glow Embossing powder and heat embossed it up the beautiful background.

I then added the Part of You sentiment on black to finish my card.

 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you check out some of the Darkroom Door beautiful stamps.

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10