Friday, September 15, 2023

Crafty Individuals Happy Collie

 

Happy Friday friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with the Happy Collie set from Crafty Individuals. I love this pretty stamp and as a Border Collie owner and foster, this stamp was so fun to create some cards with. 


For my first card I stamped the Happy Collie and clear heat embossed it. I then did a rough masking of the collie and sprayed the background with Lavinia Acrylic Sprays in Periwinkle and Chartreuse. I loved stamping this collie and clear embossed and fussy cut a second one out. I used a background I had created from leftover scraps and attached the collie to it.

 

I then stamped and white embossed the Katzelkraft Enjoy Quotes sentiments. I used a black Posca pen to to add a frame to my cards and added each of the names of present and past Border Collies my family has had the wonderful opportunity to love.



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10