Friday, September 22, 2023

Darkroom Door Colorful Belated Birthday

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a belated birthday card using the Darkroom Door Overlapping Blocks background stamp. I had so much fun coloring up these overlapping blocks with the Spectrum Noir Watercolor Markers


I stamped the Darkroom Door Overlapping Blocks stamp and white heat embossed it and then colored it up. I had a little space that I apparently didn't emboss well but it ended up to be the perfect sport for the Darkroom Door Birthday Greetings

I added a little dark pencil shading the the sentiment to help it pop on my busy background. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to play along with us using Darkroom Door!


Topflight Stamp Supplies Used






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10