Sunday, September 24, 2023

Halloween Scene “Let your Witch out.”

Hi everyone  MEL PILLING here to bring you some early Halloween inspiration. The star of the show is my sassy, witch by the fabulous, Creative Expressions from the set Smooth Moves.


I kept the background dark, so my witch and pumpkins would show up well.  This simple background was done using torn paper hill masks, and a moon mask.  I used Elements Ink in Graphite , Dark Denim , Violet Chalk and Midnight Blue  applied with a Blending Brush .  I stamped the walking woman onto clean card stock, then drew in a skirt and boots and coloured her with watercolour markers. The hat was done the same way then cut out and  glued onto her head. The bats and pumpkin were from a Tim Holtz set that I’ve had for years. I also drew in some extra pumpkins, the lower pumpkins were masked and stamped to create layers. The broom was glued on after also.  This set featuring Jane Davenport drawings is so versatile.  

CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS STAMP USED



LAVINIA STAMPS USED








.



To enter the Topflight Stamps Darkroom Door challenge, just create a project using at least one Darkroom Door product. Post it to the Topflight Stamps Design Gallery on Facebook and/or post it on your Instagram feed and use the hashtag #TFSDDC. I'm looking so forward to seeing all the amazing things that will be created. I encourage you all to be on the lookout and leave positive comments on these projects. Let's all spread some kindness in memory of Rachel.
The prize for this challenge is a huge package of Darkroom Door stamps with a retail value of over $200!!! To be eligible to win, post your project any day in September and be sure to use the hashtag #TFSDDC. A winner will be chosen at random on October 1 and announced shortly thereafter. The more projects you post the better your chances of winning!


Happy Halloween everybody. Thank you for joining me today on the Topflight Stamps blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10