Thursday, September 14, 2023

Crafty Individuals - Pink Street

 Hi Everyone,

This week we are focusing on Crafty Individuals stamps on the Topflight blog.  I dot inspired by the mood board on the Inkspirational challenge blog. I immediately knew I had to use those wonderful houses from Crafty Individuals.
I first stamped the housed onto card stock and colored them with alcohol inks. I cut them out. Brushed the background with distress oxide inks and added splatters. Then I added the houses. The little house in front I propped up with foam tape.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 
And don't forget about the Darkroom Door challenge. To enter the just create a project using at least one Darkroom Door product. Post it to the Topflight Stamps Design Gallery on Facebook and/or post it on your Instagram feed and use the hashtag #TFSDDC. I'm looking so forward to seeing all the amazing things that will be created. I encourage you all to be on the lookout and leave positive comments on these projects. Let's all spread some kindness in memory of Rachel.
The prize for this challenge is a huge package of Darkroom Door stamps with a retail value of over $200!!! To be eligible to win, post your project any day in September and be sure to use the hashtag #TFSDDC. A winner will be chosen at random on October 1 and announced shortly thereafter. The more projects you post the better your chances of winning!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10