Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Winter Wonderland

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here today with "anything goes". I decided to create some Christmas cards using Katzelkraft KTZ280 - Winter Wonderland and sentiments from the stamp set along with WOW! Opaque Bright White embossing powder and Lavinia Dinkles Blueberry using watercolor paper.

Here is a winter look card. I first had embossed in WOW! Opaque Bright White embossing powder for the trees and heat with my heat gun. After that, I decided to spritz some water and sprinkle some Lavinia Dinkles Blueberry on my mat.  I then smooshed my watercolor paper onto my mat, heat dry and more smooshing and heat dry again. Once dry, I wiped with a dry paper towel to my trees where it's embossed and added the sentiment. Finished my card using white cardstock.  



This is another different way for the next card. I spritz water onto my watercolor paper and then added Lavinia Dinkles - Blueberry. I then spritz some more water onto my watercolor paper, heat dry. Once dry, I stamped Katzelkraft KTZ280 - Winter Wonderland trees with WOW! Opaque Bright White embossing powder and heat. The trees look more white than my other card. I completed my card using the sentiments and added onto whtie cardstock. Here is the final look on my second card.


Thank you for coming by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10