Wednesday, September 6, 2023

DarkRoom Door Stamps - Rachel Greig

 Hello Carfty Friends, Mary Key here and today along with my teammates are showcasing Darkroom Door Stamps in honor of Rachel Greig, red rubber stamps. I have made a card using Textured Map Stamp and also Vintage Planes.

For my background, I used watercolor paper and some distress inks and oxide. I then stamped with Textured Map Stamp all over and then used some WOW embossing powder for the outline of my watercolor paper for texture. I then stamped Vintage Planes with black ink on vellum and tore the sides and then used Tsukineko - Versafine Onyx Black ink for the word and completed my card using white cardstock.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10