Monday, September 4, 2023

Rachel Grieg of Darkroom door - memorial tribute. Inspire Beauty

Hi everyone MEL PILLING here. This week we are celebrating the lovely Rachel Grieg of Darkroom Door, a creative, talented and inspirational woman who was a huge part of our community. She leaves behind her a legacy of beautiful work, and will remain an inspiration to all of us. Thank you, Rachel.





All the stamping was done using Versafine Clair inks .  I began by stamping the bottle in Morning Mist . I then coloured it with watercolour markers in pale blue and grey. I stamped the various flowers using, Purple delight , Shady Lane , Monarch , Golden MeadowCheerful and Fallen leaves .  I then added similar coloured pencil crayons to give dimension.  I splattered Elements Inks with a Fan brush .  I used Emperor red  and Mulberry   I then added the sentiment.  Finally, I added some liquid pearls to the flower heads for dimension, then added some bees for …well who doesn’t love bees in flowers? 

RACHEL GRIEG-DARKROOM DOOR STAMPS USED










VISIBLE IMAGE STAMPS USED




We are so lucky to have had this talented, creative woman in our community, bless her on the next part of her journey.


Thank you for joining me today on the Topflight Stamps blog.

'

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10