Monday, October 2, 2023

Houston, We Have a Problem

 Hi  MEL PILLING   here today with a little humourous card featuring the fabulous bug set by Katzelkraft


I began by sprinkling a very small amount of Lavinia Stamps Dinkles  in Yellow , Porcelain   and Burnt Orange   in the centre of my card.  I then spritzed it with water and allowed it to dry completely .  I then drew the bug zapper and coloured it directly on the card.  I stamped all the bugs directly onto the project in Versafine Clair Ink in  Nocturne.  Then again on clean card.  These I coloured with watercolour markers,  fussy cut them,  (bodies only) and glued them onto the card where I had previously stamped them.  This way,  all the tiny details that are too hard to cut out, show up on your card. Always colour the edges of your fussy cuts in a dark colour to finish them.  I drew in some open mouths on the bugs that were flying into the zapper to indicate screaming ( ha ha ha ) then attached the sentiment

STAMPS USED





I love using these fabulous bugs and putting them into crazy situations. They are a blast to work with. They also work very well with many other stamp sets when you need a bit of extra fun. 


Thank you for joining me today on the Topflight Stamps blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10