Friday, October 6, 2023

PaperArtsy Journal Page and National Coffee Hop Winner

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a gel press journal page I made using the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott PS254 stencil. 

I also have the winner of the National Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! 

Congratulations to Lee!

Please email me at stangelycreativecards@gmail.com with the subject National Coffee Lover Blog Hop Winner.

Back to my card. I was playing around with me gel press and the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott PS254 stencil. Once I pulled my print up, I used my white gel pen and added some doodles. I also added some fun dots using some gel drops for texture.

I finished my journal page with a AALL & Create Bring On The Sentiments. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamp Supplies Used




1 comment:

  1. Love the journal page! And I guess today is my day! Thank you for being a sponsor for National Coffee Day Hop! Thank you for the giveaway - so pleased to have won!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10