Wednesday, October 11, 2023

ATCs Using PaperArtsy Fresco Paints

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! This week along with my TFS team is about PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic Paints. I will be making ATCs (artist trading cards). ATCs are little works of art with anything. I will be using Peppermint, A Bit Fishy, and Shutters, along with PaperArtsy Eclectica Cornflower Edition Alison Bomber EAB34. I am also using Darkroom Door Artist Trading Cards DDRS102 stamps for the back of my ATCs. It will show that I made them with some information. 

I am going to use my Gel Press to add a dab of all three Fresco Paints with my brayer. I am going to use the stamps to just add some background to my ATCs (artist trading cards 3" x 2").  



Then added my ATCs to the gel press.


After, adding with black ink some stamping and then did some stamping on white cardstock of one of  the cornflower stamps and colored with colored pencils.


After coloring with some colored pencils, did some tearing and stamped using some tracing paper and put it together and sponged with some black ink on the sides of my ATCs. This is one of the finished ATCs.


I made several the same but only showing three.


Back of my ATCs, I used one of the stamps from Darkroom Door DDRS102 Artist Trading cards.



Thank you for coming by and keep crafting!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10