Monday, May 6, 2024

One Layer Birthday Cards

 Hi friends. Alanna back on the blog with you today and I have another pair of clean and simple birthday cards to share with you today. I've needed to build up my birthday card stash and like to have a lot of mail friendly cards on hand.

For my cards, I started by taking the long rectangle stamp from the Shadow set from Hobby Art and I stamped it directly onto my A2 notecards two times with some Pearlescent Shimmer inks from Spectrum Noir in the Cosmic Purple and Tropic Blue colors.

I took one of my favorite sets from the store, Birthday Wishes from Visible Image and stamped my sentiment with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. I then took the Fireworks set from Craft Emotions and stamped several images, framing up my sentiment. And that finishes off my cards for you today.

Find all the products I used in the Topflight Stamps store below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10