Wednesday, May 8, 2024

NEW Lavinia Chalk Paint + Gel Press Fun Seahorse Tag

Hello, Lisa Hoel here. This week our theme over at Topflight Stamps is Anything Goes! We get to play with whatever strikes our fancy. I just got my hands on some of the new Lavinia acrylic chalk paint so I pulled out my Gel Press plate and had some fun.

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps –  Gel Press tag made with Lavinia paint and stamps

The paint worked well on my Gel Press plate and comes in so many lovely colors! I went to town and made a whole stack of prints. The paint dries with a matte finish so it's perfect for layering on stamping and other mixed media techniques.


I chose two of the prints to use for my tag – the tag base and the raised panel with the seahorse stamped on it. See the list below for all the different stamps and inks I used.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted daily!



Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

Lavinia Stamps - Sebastian Seahorse

Lavinia Stamps - Sea Creatures

Lavinia Stamps - Shoal of Fish


Lavinia Stamps other - Mini fish, Seaweed 2, Fish Set

Lavinia stencil - Coral ST003

Lavinia acrylic chalk paint -
Spruce, Calypso, Snow White, Thistle Mist, Lime Zest, Parisian


Lavinia Elements Ink - Bermuda, Mulberry
Versafine Clair Ink - Shady Lime, Twilight
Versafine Ink - Black Onyx








2 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa that is a beautiful pink seahorse. I always think of them in green or blue, but this is the best color. I love this blog because you and all the designers really brings stamps to life and give me so many idea to stretch my crafty brain. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bo. I'm glad we can give you ideas. That's what we aim for!

      Delete

01 09 10