Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Craft Emotions with Topflight Stamps – Cooking Themed Bookmarks!

Hello, Lisa Hoel here. This week on the Topflight Stamps blog our brand focus is on Craft Emotions. They have so many whimsical designs to choose from! I decided to create a set of cooking themed bookmarks using the stamp set Let's Eat and stencil The Cook. These will be a step up from the receipts and old grocery lists that currently mark favorite recipes in my cookbooks.

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps – Cookbook bookmarks made with Craft Emotions stamps and stencils

I laminated them for durability.

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps – Cookbook bookmarks made with Craft Emotions stamps and stencils

I also made a spot on the top of the bookmark where I could write with a dry erase pen on the plastic.

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps – Cookbook bookmarks made with Craft Emotions stamps and stencils

To make these, I started off making a "masterboard".

I used a brayer to lay down various colors of PaperArtsy Fresco Paint.


Then I stenciled on that background with white paint.


I stamped with permanent ink over all of that. Then I chopped the page into bookmarks and laminated them. A set of these would make a nice gift, especially when included with a cookbook!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted daily!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

Craft Emotions Stamp Set - Let's Eat


Craft Emotions Stencil - The Cook

PaperArtsy Fresco Paint - Pumpkin Soup, Peach Nectar, Banana,
Guacamole, Smoked Paprika, Chalk
Versafine Ink - Black Onyx





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10